THE PE CAPITAL Y FUND

The Y Fund is an active fixed income and property development fund.

PE Capital is excited to announce the Y Fund is open for all investors to invest today!

Within the funds portfolio, a minimum of 80% is invested into more secure investments and a limited allocation of up to 20% is invested indirectly into our property development enterprise.

The Fund will heavily invest in investment grade products such as cash ETF's, Corporate Bonds, Fixed Interest and Managed Funds.

In addition, the Fund may invest indirectly into property development opportunities (P Fund) after extensive due diligence from our experienced and dedicated property team.

The mix of assets in the Y Fund is designed to provide a strong yield for investors and security is maximised through diversification and high levels of liquidity.  


KEY FEATURES

COMPETITIVE RETURNS

Aims to achieve competitive returns when compared with high interest savings accounts and investments.

LONGER TERM INVESTMENT HORIZON
Compounding interest opportunies exist upon reinvestment.
ACCESS

Low Entry for retail investors.
$5,000 minimum amount.
Wholesale rates and discounts to benefit our investors also apply (see PDS for details)


SECURITY

Years of experience provided by the property and funds management team.
80% of the portfolio is invested into cash and fixed term investments. Extensive due diligence process.

*Your investment and earnings are not guaranteed. The fund invests in variable-rate investments so returns will fluctuate and the value of your investment may vary.

+ HOW DOES THE Y FUND WORK?

  • PE Capital combines a mix of assets in the form of cash and fixed interest investments with our property development fund (P1 Fund).
  • The P1 Fund component predominantly invests in commercial property projects managed and developed by PE Capital and demands a higher return for investors.
  • A minimum of 80% of the Y Fund is invested into high performing cash and fixed interest investments, with the remaining invested into the P Fund (up to 20%) component. This results in a combination of the liquidity and security of cash, with the higher return potential from exposure to property development projects.
  • The portfolio manager will set triggers and parameters in place to ensure that the mix between security and return is optimised for investors.

+ HOW DO WE ENSURE A COMPETITIVE RETURN WHILE MITIGATING RISK ?

As with all investments, returns carry with them risk. These risks are outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement.

PE Capital seeks to mitigate these risks through:

• Funds invested in an independent trust structure across multiple asset classes, projects, and best in market products.

• An extensive internal due diligence process that specifically selects high value commercial property projects in growth corridors where infrastructure is required.

• Commitments from blue chip tenants who are looking to increase their footprint and who commit for 10 to 15 year terms.

• A transparent operating model where the client is kept well informed and understands the process from start to finish.

• Having access to an experienced management team that has been successfully operating for over 28 years.