The PE Capital Property Division is focused on identifying and managing property projects across a range of industry and investment types. PE Capital will make either direct investments or invest through its dedicated property funds.
Mixed commercial properties - PEC undertakes mixed commercial property developments. These developments involve the transformation of greenfield sites into fully developed commercial properties. Typically these would include: local infrastructure, health, education and hospitality and tourism projects
PE Capital's current projects are currently valued at $250m with a future project pipeline valued at $400m.
Details of PEC’s current developments are shown below.
- View Progress Update
- 1016 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Cranbourne
- Positioned on a busy major road connecting to the South Gippsland highway at Cranbourne East
- Close to the Avenue Village Shopping centre in a new residential area
- Potential uses: Fuel, food, carwash, specialist medical, childcare and retail shops.
- Wollert, VIC
- 20,000 m2
- 27 kms North of the Melbourne CBD, 12 kms to Craigieburn Town Centre, 13 kms to Wollert Town Centre
- Potential uses: Service centre including fuel sales and convenience store, multiple fast food tenancies, child care centre
- Armstrong Creek, Victoria
- Site Area: 64,500sqm
- Situated at the northern edge of the Armstrong Creek Town Centre development which is anticipated to create 5,500 jobs within the Town Centre itself, and up to 22,000 employment opportunities in the wider area.
- Significant traffic movements on the Surf Coast Highway past site, totalling an estimated 20,000 AADT (Average Daily Traffic Movements, 2015) in both directions.
- Potential uses: Fuel with convenience store, large format retail, major food, fast food outlet x 2, auto carwash, childcare and medical centre.
- Cranbourne North, Victoria
- Positioned on a main arterial road connecting to the South-Gippsland Highway
- High traffic area in a new residential development area
- Potential uses: Fuel, food, carwash, workshops, showrooms and commercial
- Corner Princes Highway, Springvale, Victoria
- Access from 3 main junctions, Centre Road, Springvale Road and Princes Highway.
- High traffic area with major retail outlets in the vicinity such as Ikea and Bunnings.
- Potential uses: Residential, offices, showrooms.
- Truganina, Victoria
- Situated at the cross roads of Dohertys Road on a major intersection of Truganina
- Extensive residential development area
- Potential uses: Fuel, food, carwash, childcare and residential zoning.
Future strategy -
PEC’s future strategy is to extend beyond mixed commercial developments to other emerging property growth areas: supermarkets, major liquor and retail precincts; healthcare and community, including both childcare and aged care facilities; and emerging opportunities, such as neighbourhood centres and greenfield sites.