THE PE CAPITAL P3 FUND
The PE Capital P3 Fund is a pooled investment fund that will invest in a number of mixed commercial property developments to ensure risk is spread and returns maximised.
Pooling the investment will ensure that exposure is limited and non traditional property investors have access to wholesale type investments
The P3 Fund aims to invest predominantly in the post development approval (DA) stage of our projects
Commercial developments include:
Mixed commercial (e.g service stations, convenience stores, fast food, carwash)
Healthcare and community
Supermarkets, major liquor and retail
Emerging opportunities including green sites
There are currently 8 sites in development through our property division with a further 15 expected over the next 12 months
Aims to achieve investment returns of 12% p.a*(after fees) on a 6 monthly basis.
SHORT TO MEDIUM TERM INVESTMENT HORIZON – Minimum 12 months
Ideally invest for > 2 years for consistent returns.
$50,000 minimum amount
No fixed term on your investment.
Offers investors exposure to non traditional wholesale property investments
Funds invested in multiple projects,spreading risk across multiple sites.
Funds invested in independent trust structures.
An extensive due diligence and project selection process.
Access to well credentialed property specialists.
* Your investment and earnings are not guaranteed. The fund invests in commercial property projects so returns will fluctuate and the value of your investment may vary.
+ HOW WILL THE P3 FUND WORK?
- PE Capital will invest it’s funds across multiple property projects, with an expectation that there will be up to 20 projects run each year.
- Funds will be invested in commercial property projects managed by PE Capital in the post DA stage, which is slightly less riskier than the pre DA stage.
- The P3 FUND will contribute a small percentage (10%) across the property projects, to not only spread the risk but to also ensure liquidity and a competitive return for investors.
- This fund will be directed towards sophisticated and wholesale investors who are seeking a higher return, understand the risks involved and possibly have a portfolio but with no present exposure to mixed use commercial property (as defined by the Corporations Act 2001).
- PE Capital will manage the investment triggers and parameters to ensure that the mix between security and return is optimised.
+ HOW WILL WE ENSURE A COMPETITIVE RETURN WHILE MITIGATING RISK ?
As with all investments, higher returns carries more risk, which are outlined in the Information Memorandum.
PE Capital will seek to mitigate these risks through:
- The surety of a General Security Agreement and a rated and listed fund with ASIC.
- Funds will be invested in an independent trust structure across multiple asset classes, projects, and best in market products.
- An extensive internal due diligence process that will specifically select high value commercial property projects in growth corridors where infrastructure is required.
- Commitments from blue chip tenants who are looking to increase their footprint and who commit for 10 to 15 year terms.
- A transparent operating model where the client is kept well informed and understands the process from start to finish.
- Having access to an experienced management team that has been successfully operating for over 28 years.