THE PE CAPITAL Monthly Yield FUND (MYF)
The PE Capital Monthly Yield Fund is an alternative enhanced income fund, which combines a high weighting to domestic cash and fixed interest funds with a small allocation to commercial and retail development funding.
The Investment Manager’s investment approach for the Fund is to focus on investing a minimum of 50% in liquid assets, with a limited allocation of up to 50% invested indirectly into property development investments. The Investment Manager believes this approach should facilitate its objective of providing monthly distributions to Investors and affording flexibility to Investors to withdraw from the Fund.
The Investment Manager’s approach to investment management is highly strategic and process driven. The Investment Manager undertakes a thorough multi-step project assessment process and as such prospective investments are assessed to ensure they meet selection and viability criteria. Further, the Investment Manager will invest into an actively managed and diversified portfolio of assets, affording flexibility to Investors who wish to withdraw from the Fund.
The Fund will only invest (whether directly or indirectly) in Government securities, corporate debt, notes and securities which are rated as investment grade, which means their credit rating is BBB- or higher by Standard & Poor’s or Baa3 or higher by Moody’s.
In addition, the Fund may invest indirectly into property development opportunities whereby an allocation of the Fund’s assets (up to a maximum of 50%) will be invested in an unregistered managed investment scheme, which is also managed by the Investment Manager.
The blended return of the asset classes is designed to provide for investors a desirable yield and high levels of liquidity. The Fund will not borrow.
As with all investments, higher returns associated with property development investments carry more risk. These risks are outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement.
Aims to achieve investment returns of 5% plus p.a.* on a monthly basis.
SHORT TO MEDIUM TERM INVESTMENT
Low Entry for retail investors($5,000 minimum amount).
Access to a portfolio of wholesale type investments.
Rated AA- by Core Property Research
A minimum of 50% of the portfolio is invested into cash and fixed term investments
*Your investment and earnings are not guaranteed. The fund invests in variable-rate investments so returns will fluctuate and the value of your investment may vary.
+ HOW DOES THE MONTHLY YIELD FUND WORK?
- PE Capital's investment approach is to invest a minimum of 50% of the funds into liquid cash and fixed interest investments, with an allocation of up to 50% into a number of PE Capital run property development investments.
- The property fund is a wholesale managed investment scheme that pools investor's money to indirectly invest in a portfolio of Australian property development projects.
- The property development projects predominantly invest in commercial property projects, which could include service stations, fast food, child care, medical and retirement living.
- It is expected that this will produce a compelling blended yield, that combines the liquidity and security of cash, with the higher return potential from exposure to property development projects.
- The portfolio manager will set triggers and parameters in place to ensure that the mix between security and return is optimised for investors.
+ HOW DO WE ENSURE A COMPETITIVE RETURN WHILE MITIGATING RISK ?
As with all investments, higher returns carry more risk. These risks are outlined in the Product Disclosure Statement.
PE Capital seeks to mitigate these risks through:
• Funds invested in an independent trust structure across multiple asset classes, projects, and best in market products.
• An extensive internal due diligence process that specifically selects high value commercial property projects in growth corridors where infrastructure is required.
• A transparent operating model where the client is kept well informed and understands the process from start to finish.
• Having access to an experienced management team that has been successfully operating for over 28 years.
The Investment Manager aims to achieve investment returns of 5% plus p.a. (after fees). The Fund will not borrow.
The investment manager’s approach to investment management is highly strategic and process driven. PE Capital undertakes a comprehensive and thorough multi-step project assessment process and as such any prospective project is assessed from a range of perspectives to ensure it meets strict selection and viability criteria.