PE Capital is pleased to announce the appointment of Mark Delaney – Head of Property.
Mark has a great depth of experience having lead teams and presented at board level in major listed companies such as Frasers Property Group (SGX-ST: FCL), Woolworths(ASX: WOW) and Mirvac(ASX: MGR). He has a Bachelor of Business (Land Economy) and is a registered valuer.
Mark’s expertise lies across property acquisition, property development, project management, project feasibility and business development which is a great fit for types of projects that PE Capital is involved in.
Key Highlights include:
- Frasers Property Australia - Senior Development Manager
- Burwood Brickworks Project ($500 million) of residential and commercial
- Berwick (VIC) and West Coogee( WA) neighbourhood shopping centres (incl. Coles)
- Woolworths - Development Manager (Vic/Tas)
- Neighbourhood Shopping Centres – Kennington; Selendra Rise; Curlewis; Lara; Truganina.
- Mirvac – Acquisition Manager
- $300 million in site acquisitions for future commercial property development within Melbourne CBD
We have no doubt Mark’s experience and leadership will add value and momentum for PE Capital shareholders and investors alike.