PE Capital is pleased to announce it’s latest property project at 350-360 Boundary Rd in Armstrong Creek, on the outskirts of Geelong. The site is to be developed with a number of identified potential uses including: fuel with convenience store; large format retail store; major food and/or fast food outlet x 2; an auto carwash; childcare facilities; and a medical centre.
The 64,500sqm site is situated at the northern edge of the new Armstrong Creek Growth Area with significant traffic movement estimated at 20,000 AADT (Average Daily Traffic Movements, 2015) in both directions.
The site is part of the exciting Armstrong Creek Town Centre development, considered one of largest contiguous growth areas across both Victoria and Australia. This will consist of 2,500 hectares of develop-able land and is expected to:
· Provide housing for between 55,000 to 65,000 people, approximately 22,000 residential homes.
· Create 5,500 jobs within the Town Centre itself and provide 22,000 jobs in the wider area.
· Be developed as a sustainable community, with a focus on walkability, public transport provision and sustainable water use.
· Have physical and social infrastructure provided at an early stage, with an aim of building communities rather than just releasing land for development.
· Provide a boost to local employment during the construction phase.
· Assist in addressing housing affordability issues currently experienced in the region.
The following “fly through” shows the proposed town development. WATCH NOW
PE Capital is excited to be associated with such a preeminent development.